
To become the great warrior of the Planet Oa and become the member of the Green Lantern Corps you must be different and overcome all your fears and you must be chosen by the ring. But for the first time the ring got to have a different choice he choose a human to become the first ever Green Lantern Warrior ever and believing to have the great rule and the only thing they believe that can beat Parallax.
Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan- A test pilot for the United States Air Force who becomes a Green Lantern and the first earthman ever inducted into the Green Lantern Corps. Reynolds said, "I've known about 'Green Lantern' my whole life, but I've never really followed it before. I fell in love with the character when I met with Martin Campbell". Reynolds called the film "an origin story to a certain degree, but it's not a labored origin story, where the movie begins in the third act. The movie starts when it starts.
He is really the chosen one of the ring as he is an ordinary mad that became soon the great warrior and become one of the Green Lantern Corps. Don’t miss to watch green lantern this coming June 17, 2011 in your favorite theaters and witness to the new superhero coming out.
0 comments: