
I am the big fun of the kung fu even I don’t know how to do kung ku…:D I just love to watch it all the time. So since that I watch for the movie kung fu panda I just love it and kind of funny for the main character named Po starring the voice of Black Jack well, it did a good job in the film. Well, I am just so excited again to watch kung fu panda 2 as they will be aired on May 26, 2011. Yes, they are back with the new adventure and fun.
A few days before the releasing of the film and I am counting the days already. As you can seen in the trailer of the film Po will defend again the valley together with the furious five that is my ultimate like to watch namely Tigress, Crane, Monkey, Mantis and Viper together with Master Shifu.
I believe that most of the fans all over the world are waiting for the releasing of the film as one of the blockbuster movie. Not only most of the fun of this movie are the children actually adults are the big fan of this movie just like watching animated films are you are bring back the old memories that we have during our childhood.
A few days before the releasing of the film and I am counting the days already. As you can seen in the trailer of the film Po will defend again the valley together with the furious five that is my ultimate like to watch namely Tigress, Crane, Monkey, Mantis and Viper together with Master Shifu.
I believe that most of the fans all over the world are waiting for the releasing of the film as one of the blockbuster movie. Not only most of the fun of this movie are the children actually adults are the big fan of this movie just like watching animated films are you are bring back the old memories that we have during our childhood.
0 comments: