Life is worth

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. I just believe in this saying as I have seen it in the net. Actually I just post in post it on my facebook account. Our life only is only one but for the other people believe that they have the second chances in the life as they have survive form the accidents or other malignant illnesses. Everything in this world is been a gift to us let us make it useful in the right way as we continue to live in this world once again.

I just appreciate that every day is a special day as I wake up early in the morning we should be thankful about that he gave us a new day to make our mistakes right and to ask apologize in the other people that we been hurt before. Everything in this world is been so special and have their own responsibilities to take. Natures, animals and the humans are been created equally fair to have their own purpose in the life to make everyone survive.

Our life is been the gift to us. Let us make it special as we live in this world and make things in a right way. Show it in the persons that you love that your life is worth for you.
Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments: